notnotshake

Advanced Repair Kits

I'm not sure the exact way to allow this to happen but I believe it needs to be done. We have been doing races more and more and the ability to repair your car is NEEDED in my opinion. We are racers and have more than enough knowledge to fix our vehicles when we break down on the side of the road. Even if you are not a car nut, most people can change a tire and so on. 

I think the option to add an ADVANCED REPAIR KIT would be nice. It would have a 1 time use such as a medkit or only be usable after you reach level 2 or even level 3!! . Also not sure if you would sell them at Black Markets or an area within the city. 

Many will say it can be frustrating waiting on someone to come fix your car for them to fail 4 times while you are a level 2 mechanic and could fix it in one time!

I hope others feel the same way as this would ADVANCE the racing RP within the city!

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 3

I think an option to just fix your car would be great like you can get a repair kit from the store and use it without being a mechanic 

I agree with @notnotshake I think people should be able to buy 1 time use Advanced Repair Kits at like hardware stores. A lot of times mechanics may not be on duty and a lot of times cops wont come impound your car if they are called, which is understandable considering they have more crucial things to deal with. 

• I Like it! 3

Fix a flat and temporary repair kits would be great.   Though imo it would need to be a repair kit that is going to inevitably fail.  The idea would be that hopefully you can make it to a repair shop to get a proper repair before it does.

• I Like it! 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.