Posted (edited)

I think if someone is high on meth a taser should not be able to bring you down. This would be better suited for PCP but working with what we have i this could bring a good change into the community allowing for more RP all around with big bulk transactions between people that are not cops. as well as adding RP to Cop vs Crim scenarios and this could help relieve the anger that has been boiling up in people of just being hit by a taser and instantly cuffed.

Edited by Chewy Long
  • I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 2

If were looking at this from a realistic stand point this makes a lot of sense. Half the time taser's don't work and most of the time they don't work on someone who is high on meth. Meth makes people extremely strong compared to what they normally would be. I don't think this would ruin RP considering most cops use the walk style that allows you to run faster than most criminals. People could also expand their RP with LEO's by doing this as well.

Drugs in general will be undergoing a FULL overhaul anyway with drug perks in mind for characters and each being different and having a different effect. Im not going to go much into detail about it right now though but rest assured it is on the way

• I Love it! 2

24 minutes ago, Goryholes said:

Drugs in general will be undergoing a FULL overhaul anyway with drug perks in mind for characters and each being different and having a different effect. Im not going to go much into detail about it right now though but rest assured it is on the way

MY HERO !!!!! 

• I Like it! 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.