Ronnie Smith

Fix The Amount Planes & Helicopters Can Hold

I feel as if the the amount of weight the helicopters and planes can hold is kind of unrealistic. It would make for good RP if we were able to do deliveries of items bought by other players with helis/planes meeting at airfields and stuff. It also makes sense. Why should we only be able to fit 4 plants inside a helicopter that has a lot of cargo space. Aircraft's are expensive as it is, so we should be able to carry more with them. We should also get the cargobob for a realistic cargo helicopter. I can see people thinking it would be a bad idea to have it with the grapple hook, but it would be failrp to go around picking up people's cars with a helicopter.

• I Like it! 1

Cargo bob would be great for getaways, its not inconceivable to think of criminals planning a helicopter to pick up their vehicle and fly them off, it would make for a great heist as well. 

5 hours ago, Niccorazi said:

Cargo bob would be great for getaways, its not inconceivable to think of criminals planning a helicopter to pick up their vehicle and fly them off, it would make for a great heist as well. 

yeah I agree, especially since the cargobob has a lot of space in it, we could be able to deliver things faster and create that kind of RP. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.