Brayden S

Cop RP / Improving Roleplay

I think it would be a lot more fun if Cops would like chase you more instead of automatically tasing you and putting you into cuffs. For example, Earlier today I was on a foot pursuit for maybe 5 seconds before the tased me and immediately put me into cuff's before I was even up off the ground. It just seems the cops always want to win the situation and make it end much faster. I wish/would like to see more RP happening before the cops immediately start tasing you, or putting you into cuffs. I think it would be fun to see some more RP expanded in this area! Just a thought, and I'm open for some comments/discussion! -Brayden

• I Like it! 3

I am afraid I am going to massively disagree with your post here as each situation is different and depending upon all the things that have happened leading up to you on foot running change things as you go. There is so many factors that effect what will happen. Also I know it is already pushed for everyone within the server to engaging in the Roleplay. State Police are already pushed to look at the Roleplay that can come from the situation I happen to know the County Sheriff are also following suit. 

The claims you make above sadly sound like you have this happen a few times now and you want to claim this is now all police within the server which I know is not the case. Also you need to remember how probs 80% of situations now go when a cop does chase a criminal it ends in shooting a lot of the time not all. But depending on how things go it will also effect this so the counter is to improve this area then also open up to the other side which is the Criminal side in having more RP when it comes to a store robbery than I want free passage and just as soon as the timer is done wanting to be out the door no matter what is still going on inside or that the police are talking out something or trying to take you down another route. Sadly at the minute the only goal it seems from this side of the coin that I see at 95% of robberies is that we want free passage and no air one. Also some people are starting to bring out things that are completely ridiculous remember that you may want something but just because you have a hostage doesn't mean that you can have it and sometimes compromise needs to be made. Turning up to a copy of the robbery you just went to is so boring oh great another I have a hostage I want free passage it really does get boring and has no RP at all. 

The more we all add to each other the more willing we all will be to want to have more RP. Its not all about playing GTA online and just having a fast car chase over the city.

• I Like it! 2

@Jamie @GoddessNextDoor , After reading your sides, I see we’re you guys are coming from. It’s been the same couple cops that have ended the situations fastly... Some cops (Like Diaz, Elias, and Frostie) always RP it out with me and I really enjoy interacting with them. It’s been a couple cops in the past that have always wanted to end the situation by tasing me immediately , but I see your point of views. I personally no longer bring guns to robberies, but usually switchblades and such. I don’t like ending them in shootouts or stabbing’s because it just ruins the situations... I usually run, and only pull out my gun if I can make a fun RP story/interaction about it. I agree with your statements, and just want to say thank you for having a discussion with me! 

• I Like it! 1

@Brayden S always here to talk with people that want to have open minds and explore ideas and I really am pleased that you want speak about things and address some issues. We are working hard to try and bring more RP from a cop side always I love been a potato when it comes to shooting it makes life much more fun to not land every shot or taze :) 

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.