lmaoatyourskill

I can hear people talk from pretty far out

Posted (edited)

I just got a new headset the model is Steel series Arctis Pro Wireless, I have reinstalled teamspeak, reinstalled the plug-in, I have made sure that the in game voice is off. For example I can hear someone talking inside of the prison from the parking lot clear as day. I can hear normal voices from where you clock in as a CO, to the stopping gate. I can hear someone yelling from where you clock in to at-least the two bay garage that you would pass if you were going to harmony. This isn't just happening there it is also everywhere in the entire city. So for another example, I heard someone in the clothing store or near it, and I was near the coffee shop close to burger shot. Can you please give me assistance on this model of headset or find the issue that I am having. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Edited by lmaoatyourskill

It will not be the headset it is more likely the TS side I used the wired pro headset and don’t have this issue are you using the gamedac too? I will have to look in my settings later on today and see if there is a box that maybe is causing this when ticked but it’s strange. 

To rule this out though do you still have your old headset? If you can plug that in again and see if the problem goes away this gives us an idea of where we can support and help you. 

You use the GameDac also? 

Do you run the software that Steelseries advise that you run? I am on my work PC so dont have it all infront of me sadly there is setting in that software which will update the drivers this could be something to do with the issue.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.