Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Add hard reset at barber shops

So the one character that I play as is Jared Williams, known to most as "hitman" or "agent 47". I decided one night I would setup some disguises incase I were to be involved in a robbery or something, no problems there. However, when I did get on later in the morning to finish everything up, I found that you cannot remove having hair from your character. Once you select a hair style from the barbershop, you cannot reset your character to being bald. 

I've tried overriding my hair from clothing stores to bald, however the barbershop takes priority over the clothing store. I've tried saving the look that I actually want, (bald with the agent 47 suit). However, when I relog it puts hair back on my head(The hair that I cannot remove from the barbershop because there is no bald setting there). So I have to go to a clothing store everytime I join the server and want to play.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.