Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

The People vs Brice Powell

Date has been changed:

This case is NOW scheduled for; 

8 PM (GMT)

12 PM (PST

2 PM (CST)

On the 16th of March, 2020.

Case will be presided over by;

Chief Justice Declan Taylor and Hon. Reece Middleton.

Then the peoples suggestion is that he is released on his own recognesence. This however comes with stipulation.

• If Mr Powell fails to turn up a warrant will be issued for his arrest at which time he will without question be remanded until the case which shall be held within 14 days of the warrant being served.
  • If Mr Powell commits any crime he will be arrested at which time he will without question be remanded until the case which shall be held within 14 days of the arrest.
  • If at anytime his council are found to be hindering or attempting to hide/smuggle out of the city or impede the police in his capture or investigation after Mr Powell should have been in court. They will immediately be disbarred and arrested for attempting to pervert the course of justice.
  • That's infuriating! 1

I am off ALL day this Friday, the 20th, and have availability (mostly Saturday and Sunday depending on the time)

I will add that I AM on call this weekend so I may get called out at moments notice. 

Edited by Corygu
spelling and adding additional info