Brice Powell

Isaac Moore VS SASP

Plaintiff

Isaac Moore

Defendant(s)

SASP

Statement of Claim

On February 24th 2020 My client, Mr. Isaac Moore was placed in handcuffs and taken down to MRPD for driving on a suspended license, and possession of a firearm without a license. Mr. Moore's friend followed the cruiser down MRPD when his friend attempted to break Mr Moore out of custody completely on his own accord without Mr. Moore's knowledge by trying to hold the officer hostage. This is when shots were being traded from both sides, and helpless Isaac Moore in cuffs ran for his life and was struck by a bullet from the officer hitting him in his thigh landing on his femoral artery one of the major arteries in your body. Mr. Moore couldn’t do anything but lay there helpless as he was cuffed when he was shot in the thigh. After being shot he was given 0 medical treatment. Trooper Albert Tuter was the officer that shot him in the thigh. The officer helped Mr. Moore up to his feet and placed him in a cell. The officer obviously had 0 regard for his life and could care less as to what happened to my client. Then my client sat in that cell for 2 hours bleeding out, left unattended with that GSW to the thigh that hit his femoral artery. After bleeding out Mr. Moore went unconscious multiple times. EMT Elizabeth Cunningham came down to MPRD and saw Mr. Moore in the cell with a GSW in his thigh. She applied medical treatment to Mr Moore and took him down to pillbox as he was in very critical condition. Mr. Moore lost so much blood that he had to get a Heart Transplant. The body then didn't take the heart and now my client has a pacemaker, meaning my client now has to live with a machine inside of him. He can't be tased or shot or my client will die. This is all happening due to the troopers negligence in regard for life and this should be unacceptable to have someone like this in a department.

Relief

Pain and Suffering - $25,000

Compensation for pain and suffering

Representation

Aiden Jones (me) Seth McGuire @Bootee, and Mary Nade @elsarablo

Evidence Available

Witness(s): Isaac Moore, Elizabeth Cunningham, Albert Tuter, and Wayne Kerr

Evidence To Subpoena

Medical Records of GSW to thigh + Medical records of EMT resuscitating Mr Moore (All took place on February 24th 2020)

Any bodycam footage and police reports of said incident

Finally we would like to Subpoena the SASP SOP

Edited by Brice Powell
  • That's incredible! 2

@Brice Powell Are you suing the SASP or Tudor Albert? Your title says SASP yet your statement of claim says Tudor Albert.

Please update to clarify.

@Jamie (Commissioner Scott Johnson) @Luke (Deputy Commissioner Kurt Shelton) 

Please seek representation for your department and please ensure any body cam evidence requested is posted accordingly.

Your honor @Judge Declan Taylor,

I would like to add to the evidence to subpoena the following:

1. Tudor Albert's application when he applied to the SASP
  2. Any documents related to the training of Tudor Albert
  3. Any information regarding the individual(s) that trained Tudor Albert
  4. Any HR Complaints filed against Tudor Albert

Disregard my latest response, 

Removing Deputy Commissioner Kurt Shelton from the Case.

@Jamie Please seek representation for your department 

Motion to add the following approved;

1. Tudor Albert's application when he applied to the SASP
  2. Any documents related to the training of Tudor Albert
  3. Any information regarding the individual(s) that trained Tudor Albert
  4. Any HR Complaints filed against Tudor Albert

@Brice Powell Are you still looking to sue? If not I will lock this case.

@Judge Declan Taylor Your Honor After speaking with my client we are not looking to sue anymore at this time since my client isn’t expected to come back into town anytime soon. 

Locked.