I've only been around for about a month so i'm not too sure if the server has had custom cars other than police vehicles? I think it would be cool to add a couple custom cars for civilians and maybe even one or two more for police? I only see most cops using the Taurus and Charger, some using the CVPI. I feel like a Ford Explorer for police would cool and maybe some custom sedans just to add some new cars for people to drive. I have seen other server that I have been apart of in the past have Mercedes Benz's, civilian Ford Explorers, etc. I feel like with the server being upgraded and hopefully eliminating most d-sync and head pops this could be done as long as it doesn't break the server somehow. 

• I Like it! 2

I agree I feel it would make it more realistic if there were some civilian cars that people could trick out and make dope. Also I feel like it would be cool if we also saw some new police vehichles especially a tahoe since its one of the most common cop cars now a days that and an explorer.

• I Like it! 1

of course it would be cool, most people saying ¨iT wIlL lAg ThE sErVeR¨. theres servers out there with 128 slots custom cars, shops and running smooth as hell. 

• I Like it! 1

To argue that point, not every server has the same stability buddy, we've most definitely had issues with custom vehicles in the past. However, I do hope we can get some back in at some point, but I think it's going to be a while. To be fair though within the GTAV world, we shouldn't have ANY custom cars and keep it to GTAV cars, assuming anyone cares about total immersion within the "world" we're RPing in that is.

Edited by Trevor Lahey
  • I Like it! 1

I disagree with changing anything, we are called USARRP so why keep everything to its ugly vanilla self? Sounds bad saying it like that, but i'm just being honest man. Were a USA RP based server so I feel like making it more realistic with real life cars would be cool.

Also doesn't EMS and Fire have a Ford Explorer? Can't it just be skinned for SASP and BCSO?

@Carter We do have a Ford day explorer that is only for EMS, with  it is only red and white lighting. But for the BCSO and SASP they have way more than enough vehicles people can work their ranks to get to use them. Enhance why you see many of them using Crown Vic, Taurus, and Charger as many of them on duty are lower ranks working their way up. And EMS is the same way, however at this time the custom vehicles we have in for all three of the depts. are delicate when it comes to the server and people’s rendering abilities as many of them have good quality textures that take a lot of power to run them. However, more civilian custom vehicles would be nice but we pull have to find ones that do not overload the server and people’s computer limitations.

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.