A 2 minute grace period for anyone who disconnects to the server for them to join, it is so so fucking stupid that there isn't one considering how pepega fivem is and how frequently players get awaiting scripts

People sit in queue for 3 hours to get awaiting scripts and be put dead last again, it's stupid.

• I Like it! 2

Like why isent this a thing already, it's just stupid to crash to wait in que again when people don't even want to actually get off but now have to because of que...

• I Like it! 2

I'm like 75% sure this was a thing before the onesync server Gombian, clearly not the case now but I assume it's possible, at least for those who have crashed.

I literally NOT EVEN KAPPING RN sat in q since 11:30 am to 3:30 pm to 11pm to get in finally then crash 3 minutes into the fivem server lmao. What else is there to say? lol. DC priority has to be implemented for sure. Im back to 21/21 in q. :)

Maybe a little less than 2 minutes to keep the queue flowing but should have one for sure. All the non W/L players waiting hours and hours to crash before they even get to play. This would be a great addition.

I'm 100% going to look into this.

The only realistic way this can be done though is if the game crashes on you. If you F8 and quit you will not qualify for the grace period primarily because a lot of people just quit out when they mess up during a police chase or are downed (etc).

Among adding this in, I will be making some form of notifier to the staff so that those who do just drop out will have it logged against them. This then covers 2 angles. If someone has quit out for the reasoning above and are reported, staff will be able to have some form of proof there to then issue warnings AND / OR ban etc.

Unfortunately, things like this take a lot of time because of all of the conditions (again the above as an example). 

Rest assured, this will 100% be a thing that will be coming to USARRP.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.