Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

BEST CHALLENGE - IQ TEST ! If you dont wanna share your result then dont come!

7 hours ago, Lexii said:

Now do the test 5x with the exact same answers. I believe this is randomly generated

I don't think it's random. It all depends on how you answered. Also seems like u were not happy with the result 😂 jkjk

Hun I have 2 degrees and a PhD. I know I'm smart, my mansa testing score was 143. However, these Facebook style IQ tests are wholey inaccurate and yes they are randomly generated like the "which celebrity do you look like" and "what kind of dog am i" tests.

To elaborate also on these test scores ... They tell you you are in the top 1/2/5% of the most intelligent people in the world. Now I consider myself smart but by no means the top 10% even. I am very well versed and respected in my field of study but Physics is Chinese to me. I speak to an acceptable level 12 languages but my Math knowledge tops out at 6th form level(seniors in high school). Intelligence is relative. There are those who are subject smart, Those who are generally book smart and then those who are skilled. 

Personally I feel these kind of "Fun Tests" can be somewhat detrimental to ones self esteem. Imagine it telling you your IQ is 134 then when you have a standardised IQ test you barely break 100(Which FYI is still a very respectable and above average score).

Try this on if you truly want a semi accurate score(I say semi due to the fact research has debunked IQ as a measure of intelligence)

https://www.mensa.lu/en/mensa/online-iq-test.html.

Edited by Lexii
my tablet died so continued on PC
31 minutes ago, Lexii said:

Hun I have 2 degrees and a PhD. I know I'm smart, my mansa testing score was 143. However, these Facebook style IQ tests are wholey inaccurate and yes they are randomly generated like the "which celebrity do you look like" and "what kind of dog am i" tests.

To elaborate also on these test scores ... They tell you you are in the top 1/2/5% of the most intelligent people in the world. Now I consider myself smart but by no means the top 10% even. I am very well versed and respected in my field of study but Physics is Chinese to me. I speak to an acceptable level 12 languages but my Math knowledge tops out at 6th form level(seniors in high school). Intelligence is relative. There are those who are subject smart, Those who are generally book smart and then those who are skilled. 

Personally I feel these kind of "Fun Tests" can be somewhat detrimental to ones self esteem. Imagine it telling you your IQ is 134 then when you have a standardised IQ test you barely break 100(Which FYI is still a very respectable and above average score).

Try this on if you truly want a semi accurate score(I say semi due to the fact research has debunked IQ as a measure of intelligence)

https://www.mensa.lu/en/mensa/online-iq-test.html.

all of these are wrong , Sites actually gives u score on what u answer , its known when everyone recieves 120+ its unreal but its fun to see the scores , also usually most IQ's go from 90 to 110 so.... also anyone can be educated . anyone can recieve the PhD if he worked really really hard . it could be needing some IQ but still doesnt need that special IQ to recieve a PhD.

That's what I am saying Intelligence is relative. IQ tests have been all but debunked. Please read again maybe you will see i never said you need a high IQ for a PhD. I am saying regardless of my tested IQ I do not consider myself particularly intelligent in fields outside my own. Again Intelligence is relative

• I Like it! 1

94689240395ab4cef982bb8749613194.png

@ArtaKia brain brothers.

5 hours ago, Lexii said:

That's what I am saying Intelligence is relative. IQ tests have been all but debunked. Please read again maybe you will see i never said you need a high IQ for a PhD. I am saying regardless of my tested IQ I do not consider myself particularly intelligent in fields outside my own. Again Intelligence is relative

Intelligence isn't relative, understanding is.

You don't need to be intellgient by any means, but you saying that you don't consider yourself particularly intelligent in fields outside of your own is contradictory.

I'm not saying you're not intelligent here, but calling inteligence relative is like saying... strength is relative. I can open jam jars with ease therefore I am strong, unless I am lifting weights then I don't  particularly exceed.

Yurd? No diss or anything though just facts.

• That's funny! 1

I would say that getting an exact IQ level is impossible. There is no such test around the world to tell you what IQ you have. It will always work out randomly. After all, you can always repeat a test 5 times and eventually you will learn the correct answers. My point is that you can learn the answers to your questions and do the IQ test by answering these questions correctly which will provide you with the highest possible Iq. So no, this test will not give you the correct level of your Iq

• I Love it! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.